So, you think I am nuts?

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Back from the crypt

My first day back from the crypt, I went to La Bodega with a crazy drinker on Wednesday and we had 2 rounds of Sangria and a round of Sex on the beach - a cocktail. Damn good to buka puasa.

Thursday nite was 4 shots of my usual Chivas and tonight, oh boy, I just got back from Luna Bar at Menara PanGlobal and I had one shot of whiskey coke, 2 shots of Cosmopolitan, one shot of Illusions and half shot of Flaming Lamborghini. Managed to get home and blog now but I do not think I will last long. So far, there is no typing error YET.

Aiyo, suddenly, "zhou gong" is calling me. I think I need to go talk with him and ask for 4D tips for besok. Need to focus on my conversation with "him". I shall leave you in suspence and siaran akan lanjut besok.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger wombie said…

    terror lah you!!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    not yet terrer...u wait i tell u my date lagi terrer

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger JoMel said…

    aiyyyyaaaaaaa.... I woke up this morning, excitedly turned on my pc, to read the story in your blog, which you told me you would blog yesterday at 2am! potong stim lah you. Quickly lah oi!

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    I am waiting for the juicy details too to perk up my mundane life.

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger straymana said…

    Blardy hell! I tot I won by sneaking out to Thai Club with my boss had at least around 5 shots (I didn't really count, because they keep toping up) of Chivas.

    Yet, your Luna color pencil... opps.. Luna Bar session beat me flat. *Raise white flag*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home