So, you think I am nuts?

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Back from the Crypt and to the Moon

While it is still fresh in my mind, I hope, I shall waste no time in reporting about last night's colourful event. While The Crazy Drinker is not in KL last night, I had the pleasure of "inviting" another crazier drinker whom I have not gone drinking with for ages. This person should be older than Ah Pek or Cocka but still, age has no barrier; if it clicks, it clicks. Right?

And so, our "expedition" started at 10pm at the Luna Bar with a cover charge of RM50. A little pricey but I guess it covers the KL skyline, so what the heck, you also pay for the trip 33 floors up. I must say , we were almost touching the stars and the moon....fly me to the moon.........

We walked a flight of stairs up to the bar , located at the rooftop and felt a mixture of warm breeze and humidity stinging our skin...oh no wonder....outdoor concept. Whoooaaa.....when we reached the last step, the swimming pool was an invitation to ....................my mind started to play humsap tricks on me, you know me la, always thinking beyond the normal people. I guess that was why so many bouncers were hired to keep everything and every BODY in order. With the right ambience, right company, "right" concoction of cocktail, right music, the the POOL is just right under your nose , it is very hard not to think crooked. Hot, hot, wet, wet, wild wild.......

So, my companion and I took to the bar. I had Whiskey Coke whilst my companion had Vodka Lime. We were feasting our eyes on sexy girls ( small longkang, big longkang, siew loong pao, yip chee mei pao) not-so-goodlooking men, KL night lights, nice music when the bar boy came talking to us. "AUNTIE....another round?" Fuiyo, luckily that wasn't addressed to me, it was to my godmother. Yes, my charming companion last night was my "khai ma" who qualifies for senior citizen status, a bloody good drinker ( Brandy) and a real sport. And so, our next round came... and again "AUNTIE, round ketiga?" I hantam the boys and said "bukan auntie la, kakak la". But yet everytime they came by,they would call her "auntie" out of respect. Last night was the only time I noticed khai ma did not ask for senior citizen privileges.

Anyway, I wanted to divert my usual consumption of whiskey to a more daring mixture . I had Cosmopolitan ( vodka, triple Sec, cranberry juice and lime juice, I think) in a Martinin glass and khai ma had gin tonic. Then came more drinks; a special Magarita from the bar boy especially to khai ma and another round of Cosmopolitan for me.. More bar boys came talking to us and somehow in the corner of my eyes I saw this MAN, this man with "yee phit kai"( moustache) , sitting on the other end of the bar who kept looking at us. The bar boys were talking to him, looking our way and he kept smiling and smiling , oh such cute boyish smile but at.....at......at.....KHAI MA! Geeeeessss..... tiu man, anti climax ! And I thought I caught a LIVE FISH! But of course, I am happy for Auntie Khai Ma because you see, she is still very much SINGLE AND AVAILABLE. And so the smiles and stealing glances at each other innocently across the bar went on for KHAI MA and Uncle Yee Phit Kai.

We asked the bar boy " saya macam pernah tengok kawan you. Dia kejer kat satu bukit nama Aman yer?" Aaahhh.......you know and I know who he is la. WHoaaa..not bad, my KHAI MA still has her senior citizen charms. He got up from his seat a few times to take a peek at us, no, sorry, I meant, at KHAI MA. I think he really wanted to take a big leap but duty calls. Thank god! I wouldn't have known what to say or do if he came over but then again, the attraction was between KHAI MA and HIM.

The next drink came..a shot called Illusions which was a concoction of vodka, midori, pineapple juice and limejuice, I think, because by now, I was flying to the moon, talking to the stars. Very nice COCKtail.

Our limelight was suddenly thrown off course by these 3 sexy chicks who just came and sat next to us. They were young, pretty and sexy. All 3 angels. All 3 took out their Salem Lights and the boys were hooked on them. They lit their cigarettes for the hotchicks and never took their eyes off them. Sigh....my ratings plummeted. Very sad for me but KHAI MA's guy was still very much loyal to her.....wakakakakakkaa.

Toilet calling me. The line was still very much straight. I could walk like a lady.

When I returned, the F & B manager treated the 3 chicks, and my KHAI MA to a special cocktail called Flaming Lamborghini which was a mixture of don't know what shit but nice. The concoction was in a Martini glass with 2 butter knife on the rim of the glass which was used to support the Galliano bottle. Those boys lit the tall Galliano bottle and the whole tower was lit in blue flames. Whilst the fire was still raging, KHAI MA , the 3 angels ( ironic because they were wearing white) and the manager sipped their potent drink . For some reason, KHAI MA couldn't finish her share so I WHACKED UP for her . NOt the end of the story YET. He, the manager, ordered another round of vodka,on the house, for us but we POLITELY DECLINED because I remembered reading Straymana's BJ ordeal with the "mata" a few days back. Hard to say "No" but....somethings you just have to let go. Time to go anyway.

Trit, trot, trit, trot...must walk a bit "gaya", with my tummy sucked in and catwalking in grace, we passed Mr.Yee Phit Kai. It was time for KHAI MA to say goodbye to him. We graciously told him," See you next week yer". Whoaa, you think he shiok and stim or not? I think he really had the hots for KHAI MA .

Not yet. In the lift, 2 Irish men started talking to HER. What the fuck did she do to attract such attention ah? I was only in the "supporting role".

And tonight's Oscar goes to ......................................none other than my very own KHAI MA.

16 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    ahahahahaaaa!!! wish i was there. i love drunken aunties. a lot of patterns wan.

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    no no, the ting is...not drunk at all....not even tipsy

    my KHAI MA very the strong wan\
    dats y i call her khai ma my chaperone

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger JoMel said…

    *clap clap clap*

    Now, can khai ma please make her acceptance speech?

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Lin Peh said…

    Chibye lang ! Why no invite Lin Peh?

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    hahaha... lin peh, people go where oso must invite u meh?

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger straymana said…

    cha bor. Please make appointment with your Khai Mar. I need you to organise a Lawatan Sambil Belajar to watering holes around KL. Need to learn from Si Fu.

    I hope Magnetisme can be learn, not something that your are born with. I want to learn from your Khai Mar. Please organise ASAP.

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    nia seng....all cum la....cum cum together...it will be fun and sexcited

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger Cocka Doodle said…

    "This person should be older than Ah Pek or Cocka......"
    Niasing, I very old meh?
    How come you are not men magnet ah? Your khai mah cheong sai foong tau ah?
    Next time try RP at the Saujana. Plenty of guys there.

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    old cock, u bring me there la
    i kwai kwai loi, i dunno how to go la

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger wombie said…

    Illusions is one of my favvvvvv cocktail....my friends and I used to call it kam che sui (air tebu).

    now that you've mentioned age is not a barrier...you'll be getting a lot of ah peks lining up to kau you....

    cocka: Saujana????there happening meh? When they opened RP? Long time didn't go there liao. I used to frequent the club when I was younger...not the drinking club lah...more like swimming and driving range.....

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Cocka Doodle said…

    Simmie & scb....yeah, quite happening, and the crowd isn't those tau ting kids. RP is before reaching saujana,located somewhere near the junction on your right. It actually stands for Rumah Peranakan.

    SCB....on second thoughts, i wanna bring your kai mah there can anot? LOL

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    wat is rumah peranakan ah?

    please TEACH

    take my khai ma? are you sure you can HANDLE her ah?

    eh simmie. drink air tebu cheaper la than illusions

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger wombie said…

    scb: but drinking illusiongs lagi shiok mah!!! more sofistikated!!!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    Women are like wine, the older they get, the better.

     
  • At 3:02 AM, Anonymous aaa discounts said…

    Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
    Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
    If you have a moment, please take a look at my aaa discounts site.
    Have a great day!

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ciao , bell post! bell blog, io sono paul e se ti va visita il mio sito:pescheriasono sicuro che ti piacer´┐Ż.pescheria

     

Post a Comment

<< Home