So, you think I am nuts?

Sunday, March 12, 2006

3 in 1

Today I cried 3 times while watching 3 movies.

1) Brokeback Mountain at 4pm
2) Under the Tuscan Sun at 7pm
3) Something's Gotta Give at 830pm

Why are relationships so complicated ?

Sigh.....

Have also problem, don't have also a problem.

Anyway, these 3 movies are relationship related and they very much involve THAT special word but I will not say it loud . It starts with the letter "L"


*****************************


On a lighter note, as you all know, I am quite a Chinese auntie, I main-main sajer and did some reading on fengshui and this particular page interest me. It is about activating my peach blossom ( thou far) that is activating my romance luck.

So, I embarked on a journey to MidValley hunting for any kind of "leh bits". I came across a shop called "Hallmark" and I saw this really pretty soft toy. It was a rabbit. A Peter Rabbit. A very pretty rabbit. I scouted around the shop and saw more rabbits. So exciting. Oh boy, so many of them telling me ," cher cher, bring me home with you". Actually I am quite greedy. I wanted more than one lehbit. There was this particular letter holder that has SIX lehbits; just what I needed...the more the merrier. So, I had to forgo the soft toy and took the 6 in 1 letter holder. Now I have 6 cheeky rabbits sitting on my EAST direction and they so happen to be in front of ny desk. Not only lehbits do I have but also a pair of "yinyong" birds and the prettiest "mou tan farr" ALL out to help activate the peach blossom force.

May the Force be with me !

Nuts or what?

*******************************

Finally, to answer to where I went missing for those few days.

I have created another blog - mixedfriedvegetables.blogspot.com
This blog is entirely non humsap. I needed a lot of time to bring myself to the "normal" mode and it was difficult. I did this mainly for my baby. We would brainstorm together and sometimes I would ask her to draw something, anything that runs through her mind and I would use the pictures to create a story. Then the refinement takes place, all depending on my mood. So, I think, I really need more "lehbits" horr, to create a feel good mood for me to finish up a piece.

www.mixedfriedvegetables.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

11 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Min said…

    Please share if the lehbits are successful in activating your peach blossom. I have friends who also want to know :D

    Loved reading your drinking escapades. Must feel good to be back!

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger JoMel said…

    Aiyoooo... auntieeeee!!!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger sengkor said…

    with all these set ups, i think ur peach blossom power sure terror now.. btw, if successful then teach me how, ok.. *wink*wink*

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    Something gotta give - I can watch it over and over again. Only thing is where is my young doc and old guy?

    You want to activate thou fah? Come I teach you la. I damn expert wan. First, your bed. Get those flowery pink bedsheets. Hang the moutan fah painting in your room. Don't place any dried flowers in your house. Plastic, silk wateva but not dead, dried flowers. Find the south-east corner in your bedroom. Activate that part also. You got any particular target? Give him a cock. Painting or wateva. That will make him 'chio'. And wear more pinks and aiyoh...I need to write a book only can explain all la. Oh ya, stay away from roses, they got thorns.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Cocka Doodle said…

    Foooyooh! You ppl all been reading Joey Yap's book or what? LOL

    Instruction to seng kor....to activate peach blossom in your sector, first remove mask. LOL

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger sengkor said…

    cocka.. last time the sifu ask me to put on a mask so that people will not run away wo.. how one now??

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    with reference to cocka's comment on seng kor, char bor,
    to activate tou fah, post a nude picture of yourself. guarantee all the anjing jantan come to you.

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    WOI kanne.....

    you all hijacked my post here ah?

    relek la..now each of you are given a task, that is, to write a short essay on how to activate MY thou farr or put it easier..how to activate a female's thou farr and a male's thou farr

    ok...you all go do research la

    lilian mummy ah, I don like roses wan..so no worries..i like tropical EXOTIC flowers wan

    and as for how to get a chio guy, what should i hang ah?

    post nude ah? i tink my fansee all cabut nanti jatuh longkang lorr

    yea,i agree with old cock, ah seng titi, u better strip dat bloody mask la...how to kiss with the mask on worr

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    drinking escapades ah?
    i tried another one last sat called "mimosa" from la bodega which is a concoction of fresh orange juice and champagne ...nice for ladies but not my cuppa la...

    frm, auntie siao

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    Ascherly hor, the person who should activate hor, is your parents. But soli hor, I am not too sure if it is appropriate for me to say la. 'Cos last nite I went to my sis house and took all the photos of the marriage luck. Later, when I have time, I go blog it ok? Got ducks, got mou tan fah. But hor, our paht chee determines our love luck. Like me hor, got one cilaka fortune teller told me that I have very wild tou far. Tiu!

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Watiti.com...
    Join me and my circle of friends at
    http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

    Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

    See you around! Bring all your friends too!

    Watiti.com...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home