So, you think I am nuts?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Gift

Today I had the most unusual Valentine's present. It was a pampering session for my soul and my feet. I asked baby," since you have gotten a Valentine's present for you boyfriend, what are you going to give mummy? Have you got anything for me or you have forgotten about me." She smiled at me cheekily , her 2 bugsbunny teeth showing," Yes, I sure have something for you."

She took out a bottle of Baby Johnson's Oil and asked me to lean back and rest my back on the bedrest. Then she gave me today's newspaper to read while she gave me a foot massage. To give it a more holistic feel, she put on some music from her musical box. Then she began massaging my feet, calf and knees.

After the massage, she wanted to make breakfast in bed for me . Because she has been sick for the last 2 days with fever and inflammed tomsils, I did not have the heart for her to "mess up" the kitchen for me. Besides, she is just 7 years old; too small to operate the stove.

At least, little one cherishes me. And, I made her the best wanton mee with miniature meatballs to fill and warm her tummy.

What a day!

7 Comments:

  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger JoMel said…

    so sweet. awww... so shweeeett!!!

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Cocka Doodle said…

    Aiyah...why never call me? I can give you shiok-shiok Thai massage.
    I always make it a point to go for an hour and a half massage session at Touches de siam whenever i'm in PJ. Very revitalizing after that.

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    massage where chek?
    pls be specific la

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger CrazyGrr| said…

    sooooooooo so sweet!!!!!!! :D

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger sengkor said…

    after ur baby massage u her hand no more strength to do homework how? u do ah?

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Nine3 Nine 3 said…

    lovely..indeed th best Valentine gift..the gift of love

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    aiyo, you think massage for 90 minutes meh?

    onli 5 minutes la

     

Post a Comment

<< Home