So, you think I am nuts?

Monday, February 13, 2006

Si Lai of the Month

And the award of the month of January goes to "drums rolling"........Siao_Cha_Bor.
Thank you for the nomination and first of all, I would like to thank a good friend of mine who is the producer of this blog , the committee, Mr.Lin Peh who sees potential in me and lastly, my loyal fancee.
Please, other si lais, your day will come. Hang in there. Lin Peh is fair. Thanks again for the award and the support. I shall continue to be a si lai , a garang when needs to be garang and a softie when needs to be softie si lai. Thank you for your support.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger straymana said…

    gua tumpang gumbira! :-) yamade yamade....

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger JoMel said…

    hahaha! Although I jeles, I also happy for you! I think you deserve the award very much though I still think that the committee should consider changing the foto to Angelina Jolie's.

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    ya horr
    jolie sounds good la

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger Nine3 Nine 3 said…

    hahaha..I cant stop laughing the way you write..just like Movie Award...hahaha u should say thanks your mum..your family...your tea lady..your dog n car

    buggar until now I still laughing..hahah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home