So, you think I am nuts?

Friday, February 10, 2006

Moody Blues

today, well, not realli, twas yesterday i felt it coming in the morning already but still managed to suppress the feeling. somehow, i felt it worse today. it is not my monthly bills but someting has cropped up in my life and i am in a real dilenma. a very good friend has asked me to look into possibilities on joining her in her business. i was very excited initially but the feeling has turned into anxiety and now it is slowly going down the drain. firstly, she is my childhood friend and it is against my principle to partner a good friend in any businesses. I really do not want to end 30 years of friendship just because of conflicts. however, a part of me does want to help her.

so, to help and place the friendship on thin wire or not to help and see her sink? i have chosen the latter,which i feel selfish because i have chosen my friendship but watch her drown. sigh.....why do i have to feel lousy? its not even my fault.

please enlighten me

7 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    you have acted wisely. even sibblings become enemies when it comes to money. but if you really feel guilty 'bout seeing your friend drown, maybe you can extend her a small loan?

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger straymana said…

    Just follow your instinct. Basic Instinct :P Seriously... I did that and most of the time it turn out to be a wise one.

    There is a limit to what one can do to help someone else. The most important thing is to encourage them to help themselve. Otherwise it will still go back to square one.

    *hug* *hug* *hug*

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    aiyo small loan tak cukup....i can give a lot of business ideas but its the capital that is the problem..cham...y suddenly i am faced with all this ah

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger JoMel said…

    i think we have to think for ourselves first lor, being a single parent some more. You know what I mean?

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    yea i know ....this is teruk la...wan to help but cant help.....so helpless...aarrrgghhh........

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger JoMel said…

    I think you should talk to her and tell her that also. Don't assume she knows. Once you tell her, I'm sure she will understand. And also, assure her that you will help her in any other way you can, like emotional support or maybe tolong a bit here and there.

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    i told her that i treasure the frenship too much to jeopardise it..hope she understands la

     

Post a Comment

<< Home