So, you think I am nuts?

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Missing for 2 1/2 days of CNY

I don't want to "hai hai seng" (sigh) especially during CNY but ...but....I just have to do it just once.......Haaaaaaaaiiii.....YO. I been sick since Monday night. Veli the teruk throat, fever, cough and flu. So, Tuesday I went to see doktor BY MYSELF ! Not that I have never been to the doctor's alone ( I hardly have companion when I see doctor), but Tuesday I felt awkward especially upon seeing most patients there had a companion.

Anyway, I got what I wanted , which was, the precious medicine. When I reached home, I gulped down the "treasure pills" hoping that I would recover quickly so that I can continue with my booze and club hoping. Wednesday morning I saw my hands trembling. Nevermind! I slept the whole day, drifting in and out of sleep. One minute I was floating in the sea, I could feel the hot seabreeze blowing and sweat trickled down my ears. I wanted to open my eyes to see the view; I did not want to miss out on the scenery. I forced my eyelids to open and ...... Whoa!.....I was soaking wet in my own sweat, sleeping on the sofa. But where the heck was the sea?
No seabreeze; it was the fan blowing , no seawater; it was my salty sweat.....eeeeewwww...yuks yuks.

I fell back to sleep. Whoa....I found myself sleeping on cotton candy, floating through the clouds, feeling so light, just like the cotton candy. I had to open my eyes to see the cotton candy....and by the time I did that, it was already in the late afternoon. The medication really had such "marvellous" effect on . And it particularly warned not to drive or operate machinery and not to consume alcohol together with the medicine. Meaning, if I were to "accidentally"or "unintentionally" mix the "treasure pills" with alcohol, I would be in Cloud 9, or Happy Land? Thaaaat I need to be in the utmost kepala angin time to try out. Not now, not just yet.

So, the erratic sleeping pattern continued till today. I felt so much better but my hands still trembled. Feeling unsatisfied, I seeked another doctor. I was told that the "actifed pill" usually causes heart palpitation and trembling. Eeeeeyikes.......scary. I stopped the "happy"pills. Thank god for the second opinion.

I had a short nap today. Did not want to end up in "happy or hell land." I saw myself the proud owner of a new handphone which I have been longing for, the new Motorola Slvr L6.......mmm yumm yumm yumm yumm.

Woke up feelinf refreshed and no trembling at all. Good news. Throughout the sick days, I tried to distant myself from my kiddo fearing I may pass the germs to her. Everything was working well until this evening I felt warm in her forehead. I am afraid I have not so good news; yup, she has a fever. And that explains why I am here at this hour as it is about time to give her medication for her fever. The night is long and I will have to monitor her fever . Florence Nightingale into action again.

Hope baby gets well soon and hope I get well soon too coz....coz...its paaaaaarrrty time again....yeh yeh yeh ...woooohooooooo........

Gees, am I nuts or what?

6 Comments:

  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Wingz said…

    haha confirmed u r nuts ... can get certificate also!

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    Wah lau, the doc gave you estascy pills ah? take already can so hai one.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    whoaaa sifu gif certificate ah....

    pai kin sifu


    the doc gave me normal drugs but i drink with whiskey.....so become hai hai like sorr hai laaa

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger JoMel said…

    sighing with you HAaaaaaiiiiiii!!!

    Hope you get well, hope baby gets well, hope everybody gets well too!

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Ad Blaster said…

    If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but grumble like the rest. " Jermoe K Jerome"

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Ad Blaster said…

    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less. "Nicholas Murray Butler"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home