So, you think I am nuts?

Friday, February 24, 2006

MangChang

Thank you all for your kind support, your calls, your smses, your hugs, and your............The "chuu mou tan" blood test came out negative, thank god. Even the doctor is puzzled. Her fever is a very low grade fever , which is not that scary as compared to the soaring ones. A fever also tells that there is an infection somewhere in the body which was why initially she was given antibiotics.

Anyway, after all the egg massage, dough massage and all that jazz, including prayers, I have resorted to chinese medicine. The herbs prescribed were bitter that I had to bribe her with candies. We shall see by the 4th day if the herbs work or not. Meanwhile at the sinseh's place, I also went for consultation.

Guess what sinseh asked? My telephone number, of course........grin* grin*..................no la, asking for telephone number was for medical record purposes. Sigh! Anyway, back to the pulse reading . He asked me a very funny question, totally unrelated to western medicine. He asked, " lei yan wui mangchang mou" which means "are you very frustrated."

Mangchang ! Yes.....very mangchang; mangchangness can lead to stroke, high blood pressure, which I do not have, thank god again, and of course, many other illnesses coming due to accumulated negative ions.

Mang with errant drivers
Mang with slow frontliners at service counters
Mang at own's stupidity
Mang at my myself for not having a career I am proud of
Mang for not having a boyfriend
Mang for being a perfectionist
Mang for..............
and the list goes on

In a nicer way, people will say, take it easy, go for aromatheraphy massage, in a more direct way, "get laid" and of course, for the humsap kwais, they will tell you, " faster go jiak bak." Ironically, these few days I have been around discussions on people who are yet to be married and people who have not gotten laid yet or people who are still nicely sealed and vacuumed packed. Is that true that sex helps in the production of happy hormones?


Mind sharing with me your view and thoughts about mangchangness , the prognosis and possibly prescribe a solution to the problem?

11 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    it is a scientifically proven fact that a round of good, heavy sex is good for your:
    1. heart,
    2. stamina,
    3. looks.
    4. estrogen level,
    5. siaoness,
    6. mangchangness,
    7. hot flushes,
    8. vaginal dryness,
    9. blocked sweat pores,
    10. throat.

    so go get laid!! do it often enough and you will be beautiful till you are 100.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Kiki the rambling traveller said…

    Dear Ah siao (this column of yours is becoming a routine for me now! Hehe)Mangchangness is a goodthing. reminds us of what we want in life and what we dont want. Important thing is we recognise it as sign for growth. Sex is hmmm good but probably wont make u feel good about urself tho. ur blog have inspired me to write about it. come see.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Cocka Doodle said…

    Aiyah....Ah Pek beat me to those comments.
    Yes, I read it some where that during orgasm, our body produces a kind of chemical that helps us to relax and sleep well too.
    Quickly go buy vibrators! LOL

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger straymana said…

    I prescribe.... go and get a good laid... I think self induce orgasm works it's wonders too. You can try and share with us the result.

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    throat? how come?
    does dat explain why i always suffer from a sore throat?

    ki, read your post, commented but i cant see those comments...apa macam ah? tq for the beautiful post

    cocka, how abt eating chocolate? issit an alternative?

    stray, u offer la, i sure accept wan....wakkakakakaa

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger wombie said…

    eating chocolate oso helps make you happy cos endorphins are released...seee 5xmom always sooo happy when her husband buy her chocolates!! LOL!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    it's good for the throat b'cos, when you cum that time you shout loud loud.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    simmie, i ate lots of cadbury liao, why still kenot wan?

    ah pek, oh , oh come on, baby, yes, yes, right there, oh yes, i am coming, coming, yes, yes...like dat issit?

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger King's wife said…

    what you need is a really hard, good, long..............

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said…

    Bad sex make you lagi mangchang. But being in love and having good sex definitely make the world rosy. Go go go, what are you waiting for? Aiks, I kena put on the table again (simmie's comment). I can be in love with myself too. Or in love with my skills. Or in love with how I thrashed people (when they deserve it la). Or how my lips sparkles or my eyelashes curl. So, no need to betul-betul find a man (most of them are jerks anyway) to fall in love. Go khau ahpek and have some cybersex oso can. Psstt...tell him I sent you. LOL. Pssst...dun tell others hor, we share share enuff. LOL.

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home