So, you think I am nuts?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

He makes me Melt

Oh yes! I have chosen the perfect timing to post this , yes , on Valentine's Day. Haaaaa.....I hope the cupid's arrow finds its way to my bedroom. Quick, find me a suitor. Those Chap Goh Meh oranges and durians I threw proofed futile.

Ok, ok,it started off this morning. I was walking towards the place where I usually get my coffee. There he was, sitting at the corner table. I did not want to look straight into his eyes, I mean, I am usually very bold, I would look at a guy but not at him. Actually, I really like him, that is why I cannot look at him in the eyes; not even discreetly. One single look and I will melt and give in. No, I told myself, I am not going near him, fullstop.

I went about making my coffee and walked passed him, pretending very hard not to notice him. As I walked passed him I could smell him, a fresh hint of tropical fruitty fragrance....oh heavenly....what shock waves went through my body.

The next time I was in the pantry, he was there again. This time, I stole a glance. And that glance really killed me. He caught me looking at him. Our eyes locked. We were connected. His fiery eyes told me...." I want YOU to eat me ...take me now" Whoaaa...I had a hard time controlling myself because I have a weakness for this guy.

I ignored all his messages . I walked passed him again.

However, I returned after 10 minutes. I could not resist the temptation any longer. I was burning with desire, with passion, I just want him in my mouth; in me, that's all. No one was there but HIM. It was a great opportunity. I just had to have him, even if it is just a quickie.

I walked towards the table, looked at him like a prized possession, took off his cover and



and



and


oh yes.... yes


I had my first bite of him and he tasted soooooo GOOD!



And there, I have spoilt my first day of diet,

devouring that piece of




PINEAPPLE TART !




(my diet plan started today ....and all hell broke lose liao...sigh...when will i ever be disciplined)

12 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger straymana said…

    I knew it, you gave away too many hints lar cha bor. The moment I read few lines, know your trick already :P

    By the way, since you "rape" your own diet plan and as per our bet you owe me a buffet now :P

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    liddat tipu buffet from me wan....don use this tactic to teach my other fancee la,,,later all oso wan buffet from me...liddat i phok kai la

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Nine3 Nine 3 said…

    nia sing..buggar i so happy when read the earlier part u gonna share your love story...putong stem

    Happy valentine SBC !!

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    sure la, make you all hot hot stim stim first....then ANTI CLIMAX.....wakakkakkakkakaka

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    diuuuu..... i taught you continue your previous story. btw why diet? you very fat one meh?

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger fishtail said…

    I must say I fell for it in the beginning, till almost the last bit.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger sengkor said…

    Funny for a guy with surname Tart name himself Pineapple.. :)

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger mumsgather said…

    You are a nutcase ler siao cha bor. I thot it was choc but a plain pineapple tart? Hehe. But I can identify with that as I too have fallen for it and it too has killed my diet and I still have half a jar to go and no one else eats it in the house but for me. So how to diet summore??!!

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Anonymous ricky said…

    pineapple tart? Steam mer?? No other better thing is it

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    huh? ah pek
    you still want me to continue the lovey sexy steamy story ah?

    fishtail ah, this time is not watermelon horr, its pineapple tart

    tai korr seng ah, u so clever to give name wan? can name my next orgasmic man ka?

    mummy ah, today not pineapple tart talk to me, today is nian kao..how ah...tell me how to resist la?

    licky ah, identify yourself b 4 i tell you how shiok pineapple tart is la

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous ricky said…

    licky, is just another "common" visitor to your blog...anyway....keep posting more "suspend" stuff!

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    so, you all want humsap story or not?

    don be shy la and no need to be so hak hei wan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home