So, you think I am nuts?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

I am not an ardent fan of Valentine's Day ( because got not valentine ) but I should not sulk with the longest papaya face just because I got no date or no boyfriend....there will be many lovebirds celebrating Valentine's Day today. Here is wishing all of you, lovebirds or no lovebirds a very Happy Valentine's Day. In fact, everyday should be your valentine's day especially when you are in love. There is no time, no day , it is never ending.

I may not have my other half YET, but having my good friends and especially my baby spend valentines day with me is truly my valentines. And of course, to my fancee, thank you for supporting me, giving me encouraging comments when I am down and siao with me when i naik kepala angin and those wetwet salty salty ones too....I truly appreciate you.




Oh, by the way, as I was getting my cuppa coffee a few minutes ago, those PINEAPPLE TARTS were staring at me. I had to fight hard to resist them. Damn.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home