So, you think I am nuts?

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Dinner At..........

As I sit here, looking at my "Happy Buddha" stomach ( damn, I did not realise that it had grown this big), I, again, have to thank my producer for giving me such a warm reception which contributed to one extra pump to my Michelin tyre. It was a satisfying meal, though. I can still smell it everytime my hand gives a lift to my slipping spectacle.

It was an outdoor event. Our table was located under big trees, the sky was clear until the end of the meal when it drizzled, the waiters were handsomely dressed. I did not pay full attention if they had bowties. I was famished, just couldn't focus on those handsome waiters.

The cutleries would be classified " extraordinary" if you do not recide in South East Asia. Food came. Niiiiiiiicee........Of course, though I claim that I am on a diet, tonight was an exception. First, the waiter served us something which is a no-no in Atkins Diet; it was a mountain full of them but I gladly accepted, without remorse. Then the accompaniment came together with extra side dishes which we ordered. We had fish, chicken, sotong and of course, gravy, loads of them.

Whack, whack whack..chop chop..gobble gobble churn churn and now they rest in my tummy. It was a relaxing meal, without having to think much about etiquette and paparazzis. We even had nice "music" to entertain us. The music was actually the loud speaker ordering the waiters to their chores.

Die(t), die(t), die(t)......my next pubic appearance will be on the 2nd of March which I much dread. Will I be able to lose at least one miserable pound, actually, it is more like a kilo or two before that day? Oh, by the way, those pineapple tarts are sending me messages again .....what am I to do?

Dear Thelma, what should I do with Mr. P. Tart?

Oh, oh, have you guessed what I had for dinner?

8 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger straymana said…

    siao... what do I get if guess correctly?

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    dear siao char bor,

    next time when you eat pineapple tarts, add some dog shit as topping. i guarantee you will not have another craving for the rest of your life.

    Aunty Thelma.

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Cocka Doodle said…

    "....my next pubic appearance will be on the 2nd of March which I much dread."

    Dear Sia Char Bor,
    With another layer of Michelin tyre to your waist line, I'm not sure if we could actually find your pubic region during the appearance.

    Aunt Thelma

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger JoMel said…

    Thema says, "send the P tarts over to JoMel and let her handle him."

    What did you have? How to guess lah? Food, glorious food?

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    banana leaf rice

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger JoMel said…

    banana leaf rice... is always guaranteed to pump up the michelin tyre one.. sure thing!

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    pump up the jam lorr



    tiu lorr


    aunt thelma, aunt thelma, how how...sister in dilenma

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger JoMel said…

    aunt thelma says, "say tiu to the dilemma, not to her!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home