So, you think I am nuts?

Monday, January 23, 2006

Pre Cum Post

i got a lecture from my chief editor last night about my sloppiness and overpassing my deadline. Ah Fuu came back and he can now run very fast, as fast as the Gingerbread Man. i am contented.

suppose to write new post to inform all my loyal fancee that me and ah fuu are alive and kicking. my rehab was teruk, which i shall tell u all about it later when i really cum. as for now, because i need to hand this work in by noon or my editor willl make me do ear squat a ala malaysia style, i better satisfy his needs first with this riddle...not as good as ah pek's but i think it will do for now til tonight when i tell all about my rehab.

er,.....

why does the rockmelon want to jump into the water?


whoever can gimme the answer will get a..........



a.......



a....



a.....



mmm........

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home