So, you think I am nuts?

Sunday, January 08, 2006

More Ejaculation More Energy ( MEME) Tag

Aiyo, aiyo,aiyo, I am amateur, also I kena tagged. Chaaaam, I veli the stress now. Why ah, 9394?
Y Y Y ? Now I need paracetamol before I start . Wait. I need to find my " fooong yao " first. OK, now I am mixing my paracetamol with my whiskey. CHeeers! It will take a while before the effect starts showing, then I can write. PLease bear with this auntie a bit. Thank you. And, and if I didn't follow exactly, it is because I am a newcomer to blogging.

The Golden Rule:-

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone else up a notch. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.

1. The Life of an Independent Babe
2. Helan of "My All"
3. The Kings Wife of "Simply Hantam"
4. Desmond of "Nine3Nine4"
5. SiaoChaBor of "garlewithseawater"

You then victimize 5 person and pass the LOVE on to. Wakakkkakaa............

1..Jomel ( sorry woman, they push me to do tis)
2. Ah Pek saliva more than tea ( soli soli)
3. maria aka twinsmom (sorry ah)
4. anonymous No 1
5. anonymous No 2

Mmm....I can feel the effect now.....

3

..

..

2

..

..

1

..

..

IGNITION !

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

Mmmm....let's see........just graduated from the Asylum....Mental Asylum. In Bahasa, they call it Hospital Bahagia. I was declared FIT so they graduated me.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?

Learn to surf ( dry surfing) and of course look at lengchais la.

3. Five snacks you enjoy.

potato chips
cakes
nyonya kuihs
chocolate
nuts

Now you know what they call me plump and nutcase

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now.

Shit la, this is a tough one.

Ok, deep breath.... hooo hooo haaaaaaa
Again...hooo hooo haaaaa

OK

Leslie Cheung "foong kai chuuk choi"
Alam Tam "pang yao"
Gwen Stefani "luxurious"
Mariah Carey "we belong together"
Gorillaz "feel good"

Not bad, not bad, I can answer

5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire

1. Open own business
2. Buy a drumset for myself and jamm jaaam jammm
3. Own an indoor pool for myself
4. Of course, help the needy
5. Provide for my family

6. Five bad habits

After reading , please don't run away ar.....

1. swear, very vulgar, too vulgar....
2. curse at rude drivers
3. never push back supermarket trolley to trolley bay
4. fart say " who farted, is it you, or you" and start pointing fingers at innocent victims..wakakkka
5. drink too much ( trying to cutdown though)

7. Five things you like doing

1. online
2. shopping
3. eating
4. swimming
5. mamak and toktoktok

8. Five things you would never wear,buy or get new again

1. bikini
2. miniskirt
3. spaghetti strap dresses
4. hotpants
5. grandma high waist panties ( no, they are more like briefs)

9. Five favourite toys

1. laptop ( my dad said better I carry and sleep together with my laptop worr)
2. battery run shaking cucumber ( joke joke)
3. handfone
4. radio
5. i have to say laptop again becoz i really am an addict


There....done. Happy?

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home