So, you think I am nuts?

Monday, January 30, 2006

CNY Day 1

During the reunion dinner, my family usually light up fire crackers but this year because of the strict ruling, we chose to be kwai kwai. In fact, our neighbours also kwaikwai..only one house lit up the crackers. You know what we saw in the sky ah?

Yes......yes...yes....but NO its not Choi Sun or Superman...it was HELICOPTERS with blasting light doing their rounds . I wonder if household got caught? My mom told me that once the fire crackers went off, she could hear the helicopter flying around our area. Whoa, luckily we did not play play.

***********************************

As usual, in the first day, we went to my aunt's house and this year, I MADE MY GRAND APPEARANCE. Dressed in RED, I whacked la....just went and blended in with the other relatives. Nothing much in the conversation but at least I showed my face there. The subsequent years will be easier, I hope.

The weather is just too hot. Unbearable. I am going to melt...................

1 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous yvy said…

    aha!! at least i know i wasnt alone feeling all hot n sweaty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home