So, you think I am nuts?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

To my buddy

This blog is dedicated to you, my friend. Thank you for being my technical assistant in helping me participate in a LifeAid Xmas Remix recording session organised by Lin Peh Records Bhd. As I am not PC savvy, I constantly need some sort of technical assistant when I face technical problems.

You, I know you are in a combat tonight, up all night. Here I am also, facing my own battle, up all night waiting for the Christmas fruitcake baking in the oven. But horr, I really appreciate your help despite your tight schedule.

Thanks buddy !

PS: I have not recorded anything yet as now is in the middle of the night, I don't think I want to disturb the dead. I shall try to sing tomorrow and see if I can manage to record it down.

11 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger JoMel said…

    wow, I have always envied people who can bake! I would love to take it up someday. Do you sell the cakes? Where do you sell it?

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    aiyo , phai seh..sell at home la, in my tummy...
    no la, its my small business...veli veli small business which i hope can give me some pocket money laa...

     
  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger JoMel said…

    wei, I would love to buy a Xmas cake from you. I'm serious. But how? You can email me at jocelyn.mtling@gmail.com

    I do mean the Xmas fruitcake ya?

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Lin Peh said…

    Siao Cha Bor! Lin Peh still waiting for your recording la ! By the way, if Lin Peh buy cake....can give discount ah ? LOL !

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous maria aka twinsmom said…

    May be next time I can buy a cake from you, and I do the decoration.
    very paiseh, a baker's daughter don't know how to bake cake.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    sorry for late reply ah...lailai yumcha yumcha

    wei Jomel ah,my kek u wanna makan ka? haiyo, tenkiu for ur support laa..me fully book till xmas..onli 5 more dayss to go..sigh! CNY can ah?
    sugee cake is house specialty
    but but tis year my fruitcake got no icing like the ones sold in Marks and Spencer ah...lemme see if i can give u a small piece...mine got Brandy one
    i BATH my cakes ad douse them in alcohol one..

    linpeh ah, sent liao , pseudo anita mui recording la. u buy kek from me ah? i sure put feng thao yuen inside for u...wakakakkaka

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    baker dotter ah?
    aiyo, can u tell ur dad i need a sifu ah?
    i can do horse pose oso
    will he take me in as apprentice ah

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger JoMel said…

    I LOVE XMAS FRUITCAKES! WITH BRANDY! WOW! I LOVE MORE. I WANT!

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    buy valium generic medication valium - buy valium from pakistan

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://www.achildsplace.org/banners/tramadolonline/#3212 buy tramadol online without a prescription - order tramadol overnight

     

Post a Comment

<< Home