So, you think I am nuts?

Friday, December 30, 2005

SmallTalk First

soli my loyal readers. i just looked into the calendar and damn, I have till tomolo to wish you all the closing of 2005 and welcuming of 2006. If I do not come back in time, here is wishing all of you a very happy New Year 2006.

More yamede
More humsap stories ( i love)
Heartwarming stories


and

and

err...who wants to date me ah?

THis is gonna be a small small short short post. If I have time, I shall write a better post, I need to get ISO9001 for a better quality post.

2006, here I come !

3 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger JoMel said…

    I'll date you! Errr... but I'm not a guy, not shiok hor? *wink*

    Happy new year woman. Wishing you the following for 2006:
    1. A knight in shining armour
    2. Baked cakes filled with love
    3. An Angelina Jolie's bod
    4. Wealth and health
    5. Many happy returns for you and baby

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    aiyo u have said all that have to be said liao

    thanks woman

    u stay strong
    u will overcome it
    may the force be with u

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home