So, you think I am nuts?

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Xmas

To all my supporters that I have gained since the start of my blog just 4months ago, thanks a million for your "sokongan." This has really brought me to a new unexplored world ( at least for me it is) and it also has brought me a step closer to making new friends.

Of course, I am ever grateful to my buddy for setting this blog for me as my birthday present which in turn have benefitted me in such a way that I have gained all you supporters and friends. When I am down or happy, I turn to my blog as like writing my daily journal and just having someone read and leave comments really help lift my spirit. I no longer turn to the chatroom , hoping to look for someone to talk to me. I thought I was doomed as a chatworm but I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel for me.

Thanks to the supporting mommies, lenglois,handsomes, hamsup kwais and new supporters. Here is wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas. Drive safely should you be on the road.
And of course, stay tuned to my firsthand report on the EVENT on Sunday.

New Year resolution : to have a pseudo Angelina Jolie body ( yeh!)

5 Comments:

  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger shiaulin said…

    Hohoho...

    Merry X'mas & Happy New Year!!

    May ur wish come true.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    ah, i have gained another supporter!
    thanks for dropping in

    merry xmas to you and your family too and keep warm.

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger JoMel said…

    I too want an Angelina Jolie's body, but I don't want a Jennifer Lopez's butt.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    aiyo, all oso i wan la
    big, small, firm, tight..u name it, i wan it

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger straymana said…

    Merry X'mas and 3 x cheers for tomorrow event :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home