So, you think I am nuts?

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Intoxicated

I feel sick now. I should have listened to my friend and thrown up last night.

No, it is not food poisoning. I poisoned myself with "arak." Had a little too much to drink; in fact, it wasn't a lot but I guess with the "wrong" mood but right company, the alcohol sped up the process.

Nice fried calamari, spicy sausages, drinks, drinks, joke, joke, luff luff, and all added to this nauseating feeling . On the way back to the carpark, walking along the long stretch of road, the concoction was working up a storm in my tummy, to my oesophagus and almost popped out a few times but I managed to control. I did not want my friend to see me "tak cantik" puking on the road. And the fact that we laughed so much made the matter worse. I managed to walk to my car normally, opened my car door and ooops, bang on his car door parked next to me. Sorry ya, can you check if I left my autograph on your left door ka?

Of course, I had to leave some "clear thinking" nerves to guide me back home safely. Once home, I just had to complete the whole process, a lethal potion of whiskey did the trick.

It was a nice sleep. But, I should have discarded the toxin yesterday.

A new day has begun again. Bright and sunny.

Geees, am I nuts or what?

12 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous yvy said…

    hhmmm...surprisingly that sounds familiar leh. i used to be able to hold my drinks but looks like the older i get, my record is getting from bad to worst! blek!!

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger straymana said…

    See... I told you so. Now regret also not use already :P

    Reminded me of the "Ironic" by Alanis that was played on the radio while me in the car on the way for the drink.


    It's like rain on your wedding day
    It's a free ride when you've already paid
    It's the good advice that you just didn't take
    Who would've thought...it figures


    Anyway, hopes you are feeling better already. Or else we go for 'nuther round tonite, but you gotta promise you have to puke tonite :P

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger JoMel said…

    wow, its a good thing that I cannot hold up that well with alcohol, or else I will be drinking like a fish too. Hope you are feeling better now and do go easy on the whiskey woman.

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    mmmm....i am gonna have another round with my drinking buddy and tis time i am gonna throw up in his vios, for sure......wakkakakakk

    its a promise

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    yup, you are nuts, but you are my kind of woman!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lin Peh said…

    Be careful, after drinking cannot yamade wan wor cause you won't know how to guy actually look like. You may regret at the morning after ;-)

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Nine3 Nine 3 said…

    No nuts la.. is X'mas mai..few more days got New Year..than CNY.

    No play play some suggestion:-
    Have some lemon juices(acids vs alkaline).It works a lot for me

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    ee yer, linpeh, don scare me la...i wont yamede one la...i tink the guy would be yelling yamede yamede...wakakkakakaa

    so, ah pek, u wanna tak me in ka to your shelter home?

    9394 ah, lemon juice b 4 or after yamede?

    hehe

    Round 2 would be this weekend..eeeeyer, i better be prepared, i really wanna vomit in my buddy's vios

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    siao char bor, i wish you and baby,
    "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" go drink high high.

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Lin Peh said…

    Lin Peh wish Siao Char Bor Happy New Year. Gong Xi FA Chai and Yamadeeee !

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home