So, you think I am nuts?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Frusco

aiyo, i wan to cry laa.....i wan to swear la....i..i...i...sob* sob*. i managed to record my pseudo anita mui white xmas song for the lin peh recording studio. because i do not know how to convert to mp3 ( auntie here veli the ancient wan, onli know how to type and read email but i hope to attend pc class in the next senior citizen meeting), i need to send the file to my buddy who will convert to mp3 then send to linpeh recording studio. sigh ! celaka! damn frusco man....i managed to play with the pc a bit to self learn and managed to find the attach files and send key but the file is too big to send as attachment......TNS! and i have to disappear for 3 days without internet konekcion...haiya, i hope i can make it for the deadline in submitting my song. i really wan to be anita mui laaa.....

frus

damn frus

how come i dunno computer ah?

frus

sob* sob*

6 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger JoMel said…

    Haha.. am laughing reading this. You such a drama queen like me lah! *whistles* you sound like Anita Mui ah? Got deep deep voice one ah? Wahhhhh... *whistles some more*

    If you can't make it for the deadline, then what to do, don't get stressed over something like that. I know you have Anita Mui's voice lah. I percaya you. :D

     
  • At 3:10 AM, Blogger straymana said…

    wei... it's that time of the month again izzit?

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    better not frus too much. after you really become siao.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    can can, my flen managed to send mp3 for me liao..hope lin peh can receive la...

    wat time of month *smirk* , *grin*

    if i am not siao, then u all better be worried about me lorr

     
  • At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed a lot!
    » » »

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home