So, you think I am nuts?

Saturday, December 31, 2005

end of 2005

and so ,my post continues. yes, i am back from my drinking session but it is not complete. not as knocked out as i had expected. had chivas regal at Qbar, then my orr kau at Finnegan's and now concluding with my brother's last drop of Ballantine's 21 years old aged whiskey. damn, i kinda sapu the rest of the bottle. hope he willl forgive me.

tonite was a good nite. though i did not dance with the ah lians and ah bengs, i had fun. the thing is, there has to be laughter during a drinking session. i guess thats to enhance the blood flow carrying the alcohol to the system.

on the way home, stopped for while to errmm.......dispose the toxins. my friend was kind enough to follow me back from the back of my car to see my arrive safely . aiyo kenot oredi

to be conitnued besok

10 Comments:

  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger JoMel said…

    Reading about your boozing escapades, I too feel drunk.. *floats*

     
  • At 3:39 AM, Blogger Nine3 Nine 3 said…

    i love Ballantine

    Wishing you and your love one a Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous salsa dancing said…

    Hi, I'd like to know where to get help and advice on salsa dancing. I've joined salsa dancing to contact others who may be able to help me. Are there any other sites where I can get such advice?
    TIA

     
  • At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following Drivers Blog, it is cool to!

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Watiti.com
    Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

    Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

    See you around! Bring all your friends too!

    Watiti.com

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Watiti.com
    Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

    Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

    See you around! Bring all your friends too!

    Watiti.com

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed a lot! » » »

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home