So, you think I am nuts?

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Baby still Sick

Yes. She is still sick. Fever is still running and tomorrow marks one week . Of course I brought her to a paediatrician. We just did not want to abuse the use of antibiotics , that was why we waited for a few days initially to see how the fever went. After the fourth day of fever, we had no choice but to start her on antibiotics. Today , I brought her to the hospital again just to reassure MYSELF. I was just telling my friend that here baby is, physically sick but here I am, mentally sick. It is mentally draining when a child is sick.

I heard that a baby weighing not more than 3kg were sent into ICU this morning. It seemed that the parents delayed sending the baby for medical help. The baby is having liver, kidney and blood abnormality. From the tone of the doctor on the phone, I could sense that it was not a good sign. In my heart, all I could wish for is for the baby to recover quickly. I wonder how is the baby doing now? I left the clinic with a heavy heart. I can imagine what the parents are experiencing.

Baby, I hope you pull through. Fight hard!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:03 AM, Blogger straymana said…

    Poor baby and mom :( Both of you will sure be able to pull this through. Me too blardy busy to get sick. :P

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    don worry, chinese sinseh here
    western medicine i oso can
    holistic oso i can
    ayuverdic oso a little bit
    so you know who to come to when u are not well

    thanks for ur concern, and yes the fever goes on
    the scariest part is actually fever

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home