So, you think I am nuts?

Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday

Yes, my baby's father finally gave her a call at 9 pm last night to wish her happy birthday. She seemed happy and all it matters to me is to see her happy.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, is not a good day for me. I went to inquire about the bazaar lot in Plaza Mont Kiara . I was disappointed to know that they are all occupied till January. Looks like I was too late in implementing my job ( book a bazaar lot). Sigh, and I thought I could make it for the Christmas sale. Nevermind la, hope I am able to make it for the January slot.

Lelong lelong, mari mari........

9 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger straymana said…

    Glad to hear that, finally her dad called. :-)

    Don't give up on the bazaar! You can't give up! Must go ahead, even in Jan and and and and... if you were to hire pom pom girls for your bazaar, must remember who to be hired to become the pom pom girls' manager har :P

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    what are you selling? i don seem to be able to recall.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    pom pom manager ah?
    stray, u oso wanna wear mini skirt ah?
    wats your vital statistics ah?

    tsk tsk tsk, ah pek, ah pek, got alzheimers or wat?
    u try again and recall...if u guess it right, then 6 pack orr kau all yours for free

    tips: sure salivate when u smell and see ( not woman ah)

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger JoMel said…

    I can be one of your pom pom girls. I sure look good in miniskirt one. But you must provide the attire okie?

    What will you be lelong-ing by the way? You know I have a lot of maternity and baby clothes. Was thinking of selling them, all good condition. Any advise how to go abt it?

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    jomel , how come u so clever one?
    i selling my baby's clothes lorr
    and oso my cakes

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger JoMel said…

    Hey, if you are selling your baby clothes, anyway I can tumpang? I can share share profit with you. Email me ok. jocelyn.mtling@gmail.com

    CHeers.

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger JoMel said…

    Cakes? I like. I can munch munch cakes all day long

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    i am still trying laa, ling ling siew cher,
    all the bazaars are full
    damn , but i still sniff sniff for a vacant lot
    if i find one, i tell u then mebbe can share table

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent, love it! » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home