So, you think I am nuts?

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Rich and educated, so what?

So, now Siao Cha Bor is officially a single parent ( Ya, ya...ssshhh....I can go dating liao) . I finally landed myself here, on the single mothers group after putting all the shit with you-know-who. Hate the word "ex". Sounds like ex-convicts, ex Ms Malaysia, ex .......

The process of a breakup ( I hate to use the word Divorce) sent me to hell and back to earth. It took me one year to rediscover earth. This is the time when you know who your real friends are. Here, I also learn to categorise my friends into groups of dear friends, social friends and biatches. One year of roller coaster ride brought me to a whole meaning in life. I shall share with you.

Dear friends are those who will mended the holes in my boat while I was sinking. These are the people who stuck by me, through thick and thin. And from here, I managed to sieve out dear, social, teh tarik, morning tea and some biatchy friends.

Most of my encounters were good. Good encounters are boring. How about sharing with you some bitchy moments I experienced? I call it bitchy, how about you?

It was only weeks that the papers were signed. One fine day, after sending my baby to school, these women ( schoolmate's mothers) invited me for morning tea. They have made it a ritual to meet every Thursday for morning "gossip". So, as usual, being naive and all that, I was given a twirl around their conversation until one of them brought an interesting subject upon me.

Mrs. Bai : you know ah, I have this neighbour of mine who is in the verge of divorcing. She
has breast engorgement ( guys,if u don't know what this is, it is over production of
milk in the breast of a breastfeeding female which gives her great discomfort and
sometimes infection). She came over last night and ask me to bring her to the
hospital.

Mrs.Chee : So,so, you brought ah?

Mrs. Bai : sure la. at first, my" lou kong" offered to chauffer her but I think think also
dangerous la

Mrs. Chee : why dangerous?

Mrs. Bai : aiyo, you know how vulnerable a divorcing woman is la. after she "do funny things
with my "lou kong" ,how leh?

All were silent. Then she said to Siao Cha Bor, "ey, , I didn't mean you ah"
What the fuck? Was that plot for me? Was the morning coffee plotted for me? Geees, Chee and Bai, what the fuck was that all about? Oh, nevermind la. I veli the big hearted one. Forgive and forget. Makan, makan half way,

Mrs. Bai : Cha Bor, who is supporting you financially now ah?

Kannasai chao cheebai, so the morning coffee was afterall a plot to korek korek about my life.
Larry King Live also cannot be compared with these 2 Chee Bais.

Ok la, I must admit, my "tahan" level is not bad and this is rated by most of my friends.

End of story?

Tsk tsk tsk, not yet..... once caught in a bait, its not easy to escape.

One fine day, under the pretext of visiting me in my house, they asked to see..........

See what leh?

Yes, see my Wedding Photos ! Funny thing was, the previous night I had cleared all my wedding pictures away. Gladly, I showed the 2 farting Chee Bais.

Finish?

Almost.

These 2 CheeBais and god knows how many more ChaoCheeBye women are using the school as a gossip venue. Early early in the morning the gossip has begun. At one time I even overheard the gossips about some woman's ( victim) husband. Aiyo, calling all CCBs ah, could you all please not talk about other people's husband in the school? Let alone, with all the seasonings, the story may come out "juicier" than expected. Then what? The matter will become bigger and juicier and then what? Happy to see other people sad? Is that all they care about in their spare time?

But, I have these women to thank. I took it as polishing and I really grew stronger from these harsh remarks. Not all women will walk with you on your difficult journey; not all will symphatise with you. Some will use this as their weapon.

Oh, I almost forgot, these women are university graduates and from elite families. See how "lowly" they can get? No matter how rich you can be, how educated you are, your character and behaviour gives you away. Do humility and compassion ring a bell?

11 Comments:

  • At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger straymana said…

    The only correlation
    between education and moral
    is the vain effort
    the gormen try
    teaching moral
    like a mathematical subject

    There is
    no correlation
    whatsoever
    among
    moral
    education, and
    material wealth.

    This world we live in
    is heaven
    is hell
    all mix up
    in one cauldron

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger JoMel said…

    Hi woman (can't bring myself to call you siao!) :)

    I also received a remark from someone that children of single parents tend to grow up to be problematic. But this person is in her 50's. What she was trying to point out to me is that I have to pay special attention to my kids, even though I am a single parent who might have to work extra hard outside, with the result of potentially neglecting my kids. So in a way, I find her remark and advise awakening.

    Anyway, with regards to these lowlife scumbag bitches, you are right in saying that they feel happy for people's misery. Prolly, they are not so happy in their marriages, but seeing a person who is more unhappy and on the verge of a divorced, or have divorced, make them feel that they are in a better position. Its just a way of making themselves feel good at others' expenses.

    Next time, prolly, when they are around, you can paint a rosy picture of how fantastic it is to be single again. And tell them, about your dates and romances, something which I am sure they are lacking with in their lives right now. That will nail them in their heart!

    A toast to all single parents out there! :)

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    these biatches cant just leave me alone. they r really bored and mebbe need something to spice up their sex lives, man. mebbe too many sessions with their dildos.

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Ah Pek said…

    Siao char bor, lu tiok spam liao!

    waa.... so many KPC around you one ah?
    kan kor lah ini macam!

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Siao Cha Bor said…

    no, ah pek, i kena spermed liao. sigh.....shy la

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger mumsgather said…

    Siao Cha Bor, You should just avoid Mrs Chee and Mrs Bai like the plaque! Or put on your Nike shoes and run run run. They sound like a nightmare!

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger CODYLDHU said…

    Hi,
    I read your blog. It was interesting. Blogging is fun.

    Regards,

    dc shoes

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best regards, nice info »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home