So, you think I am nuts?

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Not All WhiteCollar Workers Are Gentlemen!

I am very fucked up today. Usually, I will not swear or curse in my posts but YOU, yes , you lumpha face, left me no choice but to show my true colours today. If I were to write this a few hours ago, I am sure you will just see words which can't be found in the dictionary.

It all started with us , old schoolmates, meeting up for breakfast at Kim Gary's. My friend brought along her 2 toddlers. It was the peak period, there were no big tables for us. Nevermind la, we combined 2 tables BUT it was not safe for the toddlers . As a mother, I can forsee what would happen if the kid were to stand on the chair or if the kid had accidentally knocked the hot coffee whilst the waiter was serving us.

I scanned through the whole cafe and aaaah...I saw this person leaving so me, as usual, when it comes to getting a place, I am quick as a lightning. In a nice way, you can say I am fast but in a nasty way, yes la, kiasu is the word. So, I slipped up from my chair and slided into the 6 seater sofa. Yeh, Yeh, Yeh, I did it again. But...I saw this man ( patron) standing next to me. I looked at him and said we have kids and we need a bigger table. Besides, the current place we were at was dangerous for the kids . Guess what the guy told me? Errrm..mind you ah, he was smartly dressed. Mmm , in my mind I thought, " He sure say OK, he so the gentleman looking maa"
What do you think he said leh?

Aiyo, before you decide on your answer, can I be UNladylike and swear tonight ah? TIU NIA SENG CHAO LUMPHA. He said the table couldn't fit 6 of us anyway. OK ! OK! I don't want to make a fuss ... errrm..I was wearing something very pretty pretty today so I didn't want to create a market scene. People were already staring at us and I bet they must have thought a "fight" may be coming up and they must be placing a bet liao . OK la, I lost, no, I stood up and gave my seat to him. The phrase "the fastest wins" did not apply this morning. I sat down on the chair first, by right I should get the table. Just like musical chair game, the one who sits on the chair WINS. Nevermind la, I gave up the seat to him.

And the most tuu lun ciao is what ah? That MOTHERFUCKER, KANNE BO LUMPHA ( all his balls must have shrivelled up like raisins and his PRICK must me hiding in between his thighs) did not order anything except a hot tea and his newspaper. Wah Lun eh, I tell you ah, me at that moment cursed him sure today do business bankrupt ! That Bor Lumpha Mother Fucker Chao Lunciao had the nerve to take up a 6 seater table and just order a cuppa tea? At least order some food la, make the competition worth a bit more ! And the weirdest thing was, we all did not see him coming from the main door. He had actually appeared from nowhere and just stood in front of my "suppposedly" victorious medal. Where on earth did this guy come from?

So, you see, be it you are a university graduate or a whitecollar worker, it shows in you character and not your credentials! Sorry no offence, people. I am not perfect also but at least I know what CONSIDERATE is. I wonder if his wife were to be in my shoes, how tuulun would he feel? Maybe he doesn't have that kinda FEEL because he has no BALLS.

Ey, you, I really wish you were reading this coz this is meant for you ,CHAO LUMPHA. Yes, you, the one at the cafe, YOU ARE NOT A GENTLEMAN AND YOU GIVE MEN A BAD NAME. YOU ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO PUT THE MALE SPECIES TO SHAME. I AM SURE ALL THE GENTLEMEN OUT THERE WILL AGREE WITH ME AND YOU DAMN XIAXUE . THROW ROCKS AT YOU, YOU TWIRP. YOU BECOME ASHES ALSO I CAN RECOGNISE YOUR CHAO LUNCIAO FACE. YOU GO FLY KITE LA. FUCK OFF!

Ahhhh.... tonite I can have a good glass of guinness ! Cheers!

Oh, oh, I was damn fucked but guess what? I replayed and replayed ( wah, like in a film shoot, I already took 20 to 30 NGs already) the scenario and I am soo happy I did not make a scene. Mind you, I am a very hotheaded person and I always fight for my RIGHTS. Instead of arguing with him, I did a very "gentleman" thing and that was to give up the table for him, went back to my old table and waited for another available table. And true enough, just a minute passed and there was a 6 seater table vacated. This time I told the waiter I wanted the table badly because of the kids. The waiter, a junior waiter, UNDERSTOOD ME. He cleaned the table and relocated us. Nice but not soooo nice. Why leh ? Oh damn, I was facing the LUMPHA FACE and I lost my appetite!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home